Today, I had to do my Cardio X a little bit later than usual. It worked great. It was better in my joints since, I have bad joints and it hurts a bit in the mornings when I just woke up. I made it in the middle of the morning and it worked amazing. It was soooo good.
This P90X workout covers a little bit of every major cardio workout in the system. It covers the entire core, legs, chest, but, etc. All muscles pretty much and a shorter, intense cardio workout. ………feels great, and it gives you an amazing energy boost for your entire day. It truly fills me up with an awesome amount of energy for the rest of my day!
Shoulders and arms. This time was BRUTAL….. I really was meticulous doing every workout. I took the extra time to do every rep and every workout the exact same way and with the weight that I was supposed to. It was brutal and as soon as I finished the workout, i could already tell that it was going to hurt for days to come.
It was a very intense yet great workout!
Related P90X posts:
- P90X Week 2 – Day 10 Arms, Shoulders, and Ab Ripper X Workout Review
- P90X Shoulders and Arms Workout – Day 17
- Shoulders, Arms, and Ab Ripper X Results – Day 17 P90X Review
- P90X Day 3 – Shoulders, Arms, and Ab Ripper X DVD
- P90X Shoulders, Arms, and Ab Ripper X Workout – Day 17
Leave a Reply